Your current location: Home  >   Developments   >  News Centre

Chongqing's budget revenue remarkable

Date:2013/08/21 02:48

Information from:


CHONGQING (CQNEWS) -- Chongqing Finance Bureau has released Chongqing's public budget performance from January to July on August 19, 2013. During the first 7 months, the budget revenue of public finance amounted to 101.57 billion yuan, up by 14.2% from the previous year. Budget outlays reached 160.25 billion yuan, seeing a 14.5% year-on-year rise.

A representative from the Chongqing Finance Bureau estimated that the budget revenue of public finance demonstrates the following 2 features:

The first is that it has maintained steady growth. From January to July, tax revenue (accounting for 66.5% of the budget revenue) has increased by 8.31 billion yuan. While non-tax revenue which accounted for the remaining 33.5% of budget revenue, has increased by 4.32 billion yuan.

The second is that all districts and counties have experienced disparity in revenue growth. Budget revenue of public finance at district and county level has achieved 60.04 billion yuan, increasing by 6.17 billion yuan (11.4%) when compared with the same period of 2012. The highest growth rate (of public finance and tax revenue) exceeded 30%, while the lowest is still in negative growth. (Translated by Zhang Xi, Fathom Language Limited)


Link to Original Text:

Links: CQNEWS | SISU | CFLC | Banan Economic Park | Kangde Group | Liberty Insurance | Liuyishou Hot Pot | Translators Association of China

Chongqing Fathom Language Limited. All Rights Reserved Chongqing ICP prepared No. 05005689.

Tel:023-65409690 65409280 Add:10/F, Shiyuan Building A, 2 Tianchen Road, Shapingba District, Chongqing
Technical Support:China Cnge
客服1 客服2 客服3 客服4